Thursday, August 14, 2008

Presentation on Tuesday, August 19

I will be giving a brief presentation at the Grayson County Democrats August meeting on Tuesday, August 19 at 6:00pm. The meeting will take place at the headquarters building on the corner of Travis and Wall Streets in Sherman. Anyone is welcome!
I will be discussing my experiences thus far in the political system, as well as my plans for the DNCC in Denver. I will be sharing information about this blog, the receptions and events I plan to attend, my volunteer services while in Denver, etc. I will also welcome questions from those in attendance.
In an effort to cover my costs I am also seeking "sponsors." Anyone interested in donating to my Denver funds can contact me! I am hoping to raise enough money to purchase some carbon offsets and make my trip more green!

No comments: