Sunday, August 24, 2008

In Denver!

I have arrived in Denver! There were several delegates, volunteers, and other interested parties on the flight from Dallas. It's funny because when you think of Colorado, you probably think of mountains, but when we were landing at Denver Int. Airport everything is as flat as Texas - or flatter! But the airport is outside of the city (you can't land a plane on a mountain!) and the Rockies are in the distance.
Even though I have made a notebook to try to keep my schedule organized for the week, I keep getting more and more information. It seems nearly impossible to keep track of it all. I can't even remember if I sent in my RSVP for the kickoff reception tonight! Organization skills are a must! I'm hoping that at the Texas delegation breakfast meeting in the morning I'll get a better schedule of events.
Many more posts to come!

No comments: